- This event has passed.
Preparing Your Business for Open Banking
February 20 @ 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
On the Friday before Christmas last year, Treasurer Josh Frydenberg put out a statement outlining that the much-anticipated launch of open banking in Australia would be delayed by eight months. In the meantime, the four big banks in partnership with ACCC and Data61 will be running a “Pilot program” to “test the performance, reliability and security of the open banking system”.
Join Stone & Chalk as Andy White, COO of Auspaynet and member of the Data61 Advisory Committee, gives an update on how the pilot will take place, what is happening globally with open banking and how we are applying those learnings here in Australia.
- The impacts of open banking on both banks and fintechs
- How to best prepare for open banking before the rollout
- Open banking around the globe
- The endless possibilities of API’s
- The work happening to build global standards
- Challenges around privacy, trust and consent